Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Star Student

Emihle and Eletu are surely two of the most adorable girls ever. I’ve written about them on this blog before (see “Children of Faith,” January 20, 2010), but I just have to share this latest story.

Because they are two of Red Hill’s most faithful students at the afternoon Children’s Club, I’m including them in a book I’m writing about Living Hope. Yesterday I wanted to get a comment from Eletu (she’s the one on the right in the photo) for the piece, so I asked what her favorite part of the club is.

She paused, then said, “My favorite part of the club is … .” Then she paused again and appeared to be thinking really hard. After a few seconds, her eyes widened, a big smile broke across her face, and she said … “Jesus!”

Praise God – Eletu “gets it.”

1 comment:

Spike4christ said...

Wow Allen. You are doing great work.
God bless you Scott