Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Partners with God

This trip to Africa that I’m about to embark on would not be possible without considerable financial and prayer support from a number of people. So, like a good NASCAR driver, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank my sponsors:

Glenda Allnoch, Margaret Ann and Alex Colleran, Nick and Betty Dennis, Jim and Eva Dion, Vinny and Julie Emery, Gary and Kelli Ferguson, Joe and Patty Friesen, Kurt and Jeannie Hall, Mark Howard, Carol Huston, Rob and Gina Jacobs, Jennifer Koch, Mark and Loy Leslie, Christina Murphy, Rosalie Parody, Brian and Michelle Pennell, Clint Rushing, Sandy and Angela Stroud, Francis and Reggie Tatum, Aaron and Renea Thielemeier, Mark and Candi Wease, LowCountry Community Church and the LCC MAD (Make a Difference) ministry, and numerous others who have anonymously donated and/or prayed.

Thanks for joining me in this – we’re all partners in whatever work God will have me do over the next nine weeks in South Africa .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay safe. You will definately be in my thoughts and prayers.

Ashley