Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Children of Faith

Emihle (pictured left) and Eletu are two of our most faithful attenders at the Red Hill Kids Club. Both are real sweethearts, very polite, grateful for the food and programs that Living Hope provides. Their mother told us the girls are adamant about praying before they go to bed each night. If they forget, she said, Eletu will soon wake up and remind her.

These girls are living examples of what Jesus taught: “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it” (Mark 10:14-15).

2 comments:

CBS Children's Chatter said...

Al, those girls are indeed precious! I know God is using you in HUGE ways! I'm still praying about coming over to photograph the people you will be featuring, if you're still up for that. We'll see if God opens or closes those doors. :-) We loved seeing you a few weeks ago!!

CBS Children's Chatter said...

Oh, that's me - Janet - for CBS Children's Chatter. I forgot I was still loggedon under that! Sorry!!

Janet